Friday 11 September 2020

My Narrative Story About My Friends Nightmare That Actually Happened

This week we have being doing narrative writing. My Narrative writing is about my friends nightmare that actually happened. This story is about how one of my friends nightmare that actually didn't happened in real life but for the people that are reading it. It sounds like that it happened in real life. I haven't finished it. 



My Friends Nightmare That Actually Happened 

 

This story is about how my friend's nightmare turned out to be real and she nearly lost all of our friends lifes including mine. It all started one night when she went to bed but she was texting me saying good night. In her dream we all were at my house and we saw a weird man standing outside the house. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself and my friend that had the nightmare. My name is Jessica and those are the names of my friends Farihah, Marley,Priya, Rylee and Jordyn but we all call her Jordy for short. My friend Farihah had the nightmare. By the way we all are crazy and we go to different high schools but we all of us are friends also we still hang out sometimes. We didn’t take Farihah’s nightmare seriously because Farihah always has nightmares. But we didn’t know that it would happen for real . You must be wondering how I know about it well Farihah told me because I am her best friend so she tells me everything. Anyway so keep on reading to find out what happens next on My friends nightmare that actually happened. 

             

                  Chapter 1 

So everyone is introduced so let’s get back to the story. Oh where was I oh now I remember. We were all in the nightmare. There was someone outside the house. I saw that he was holding a sharp knife after that he just disappeared in thin air. Because he had disappeared into thin air Farihah, Priya and Rylee started to freak out me, Jordy and Marley were trying to calm them down


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.